Sweet with taste one serving of Macadamia nuts is going to meet your many health needs. Macadamia nuts are also known as Queensland nuts, Australia nuts, Bush nuts, etc.
Having a bundle of benefits, but even then Macadamia nuts had bad reputation because of its high fat element. However, approx 80% of the fat is healthy fat and good for our body. Macadamia nuts oil is getting famous amongst so many great chefs because of its monounsaturated fat and as compared to other oils macadamia nuts oil is far better in taste.
Benefits of macadamia nuts are mentioned below:
- Good source to get Iron, Vitamin A, Thiamine, riboflavin, Protein, niacin
- Contains small amount of Selenium, Phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium, & Potassium
- Researchers found that macadamia nuts are good to improve the health of heart
- With daily and moderate amount of serving one can see lower cholesterol levels
- Macadamia nuts may helps to reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome
- May helps to increase the health of brain
- May fights with cancer cells and prevents cancer as well
- May help to improve the levels of blood sugar
- Good to improve the health of bone
- May helps to relieve inflammation and anemia
- May help to relieve stress